SA Government $10,000 Small Business and Not for Profit Emergency Cash Grants
SA GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT: $10,000 EMERGENCY CASH GRANTS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANISATIONS
Small businesses and not-for-profit entities that employ South Australians who have been highly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible to receive a $10,000 grant to support the operation of their business.
The grant is being funded from the State Government’s $650 million Jobs Rescue Package.
To be eligible, businesses and not-for-profits including eligible sporting and community organisations will need to:
- Employ people in South Australia.
- Have annual turnover of more than $75,000 (GST exclusive).
- Have an annual payroll of less than $1.5 million, and not be entitled to a payroll tax waiver under COVID-19 support measures introduced by the South Australian Government.
- Have an ABN and were carrying on the operation of the business in South Australia on 1 March 2020.
- Have been subject to closure or highly impacted by COVID-19 related restrictions.
- Apply by 1 June 2020.
- Use the funds to support activities related to the operation of the business.
For more information and to register your interest go to https://www.treasury.sa.gov.au/Growing-South-Austr…/COVID-19